- Convenience means you can be in the comfort of your own space, no loss of time due to traffic, transportation problems, or physical mobility limitations.
- Convenience also means not missing work or family responsibilities when time demands are crucial.
- Convenience also means you can meet with me whether you travel, are on vacation, are an expat, or are anywhere in the World.
- Many patients prefer this method for the ease, accessibility, economics, and convenience.
- It's perfect for busy professionals, stay at home parents and caregivers, and homebound clients, too! And if your babysitter can't show, it's no problem.
- Online video therapy also allows us an unique opportuity for us to work together and fine tune things as they occur naturally in your life.
- Online therapy makes me your portable doctor so I can work with you through challenges as they occur real time.
- Never be without your doctor again. Take your doctor home with you.
- Online mental health video interactive platform greatly expands access to psychological and counseling services that without technologies would not be available to many people.
- Research demonstrates that Online video interactive mental health services are as effective & often more effective than traditional office setting.
- Online therapy offers so many benefits for so many people. It's a game changer!
- Check out my blog on how Online therapy helped me. https://spacioustherapy.com/online-psychotherapy/
I provide Online services morning, day, evening, & week-ends, & holidays. How totally awesome is that kinda of availability. Online is too cool. I work in 6 different Time Zones to best fit the needs of my patients. I got you covered.
How does Online therapy work?
I provide therapy through a video platform that is encrypted to protect your privacy and confidentiality. The Platform is HIPAA compliant.
Is Online video therapy effective?
There is magnitude of research that demonstrates that participating in Online video therapy is as effective and often more effective than a traditional office setting for a variety of concerns.
Does insurance cover Online therapy?
Some insurance companies do. Check with your specific provider for more details about the types of coverage they provide for Online mental health treatment. I am an “Out of Network” provider. Fee for Service.
What kind of internet service do I need?
As long as you have a reliable WiFi connection, for example, you are able to stream services like Netflix, or Hulu, then your internet connection is fast enough to participate in Online therapy.
Where do I have to be in order to participate in a session?
One of the awesome things about Online therapy is that you are able to participate in your therapy session wherever you feel comfortable. As long as you have an internet connection, and a computer, smartphone, Ipad, or tablet, you're all set! I always encourage people to think about their own privacy and confidentiality when choosing when and where to hold sessions, so keep that in mind when you're making that decision.
Feel free to contact me to set up a FREE 15-minute consultation to see if Online therapy is right for you.